The Israeli apparel company's ceo believes there are more opportunities than just a year ago.
The chairman and ceo of L'Oréal touched on gender equality, sustainability, ethics and a wide range of topics during a conversation at the 92Y with Carlyle Group's David Rubenstein.
Designer Ryuhei Oomaru has worked at Comme des Garçons and Donna Karan and has his own pattern-making studio.
Andrew was previously women's creative director and Guillaume Meilland will maintain his role as men’s ready-to-wear design director, taking on the additional responsibility of studio director and coordinating the development of all product categories under Andrew's leadership.
Moss is being singled out for the innovative designs and statement-making strategy that he has created through his six-year-old company.
The popular podcast apparently has a way with listeners, even those in markets the Times typically can’t reach.
Seven young designers each created an upcycled look using items from the Yoox archive, which were unveiled at the Palazzo Morando on Wednesday.
To simplify shopping for green-minded consumers, the Osklen company has introduced e-commerce. The company’s founder, Oskar Metsavaht, has been championing sustainability for years, having developed environmentally friendly practices and products, including a few sourced from the Amazon Forest. The company also consults with other brands to help them improve their environmentalism. The ramped-up digital focus is partially due to management changes that were put in place at the end of last year. At that time, the Alpargatas Group, which owns 60 percent of Osklen with Metsavaht owning the other 40 percent, named Robert Funari, a member of the parent company’s board of directors, as chief executive officer. The parent company also owns the Brazilian footwear and accessories label Havaianas. To try to gain more shoppers, Osklen will be expanding its sustainable basics collection and more accessories and shoes made from eco-friendly materials from the Amazon Forest, Metsavaht said. “The project to relaunch e-commerce is set for March and the Osklen headquarters will move to Los Angeles to be based with Havaianas,” said Metsavaht, adding that the company will maintain its New York office in SoHo. “It’s very difficult to position our brand coming from South America because it is not the center of theRead More...
The two brands won the group's Rising Star Award for men's and women's fashion, respectively.
After showing Lagerfeld’s last collection, Fendi aired a portion of Loïc Prigent’s documentary, “Karl Lagerfeld Sketches His Life,” in tribute to the late designer.